Aug 9, 2010

Movie Mondays!






While it’s billed as the final installment, another film has been planned and it’s easy to see why. The third chapter of the Pirates of the Caribbean series harkens back to classics like Errol Flynn’s Robin Hood. A period piece with enough fun, adventure and thrills to appeal to all ages, these films only seem to get better with each new entry into the series. On the run from the Dutch East India Company, the Pirates must band together or risk being driven from the seas forever. The challenge can’t be faced though without Captain Jack Sparrow first being rescued from Davy Jones’ Locker, a quest in itself! Lots of fun for all ages!


I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments: